Friday, May 15, 2009


This little dreamboat had the Pox too . . . the Chicken Pox!  Oatmeal baths saved us again.  She's all better now and here's a photo of the dress I bought her just after we moved and just before the outbreak.  It makes me smile seeing this picture.  I love her little hand.

We've started a bit of solid food as well--steamed pears, apples, plums, sweet potatoes, butternut squash and fresh avocados, bananas, and oat porridge.  I thoroughly enjoy cooking and preparing all of her new foods as I did with Soren

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

she is so cute.

Emily S. said...

oh, I adored making Noah's food, too... such a soothing ritual!

She is LOVELY! Glad she is well again!

Sherri said...

She is adorable! I love the little hat.

The Lingo Family said...

Beyond Precious!!!

Elizabeth said...

Darling girl! I love my new steamer. It makes it so easy to cook his food.

Michelle said...

Cammie, she is so cute!

charles said...

Pioneer children sang as they walked, and walked, and walked and walked....

We can't wait to play!

paigemoe said...

She is just a dream!! Just beautiful. You are such a good mommy!

Megan and Vinny said...

cammie,
dahlia is just delicious! i can't imagine a more lovely baby girl...
megan