Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reggie Littlejohn, My New Hero

As I was driving to pick S up from school I was listening to NPR.  Reggie Littlejohn, the president of Women's Rights Without Frontiers was being interviewed about the still current situation in China regarding forced abortions.  She is a powerful voice for women and for humanity.  Please click here to sign a petition to stop forced abortions in China.  There is a 4 minute video that breaks my heart.

This petition is for everyone.  

"It doesn’t matter whether you are pro-life or pro-choice on this issue.  No one can support forced abortion, because it is not a choice." -Reggie Littlejohn

3 comments:

Reggie Littlejohn said...

Thank you, Cammie, for raising the visibility of this issue. You're a hero too!

Reggie

Cammie said...

Hello Reggie! Thank you for stopping by and for all that you do. I'm so grateful for your strong voice and example.

Carol said...

thanks for sharing this! i totally signed it. I've learned a lot about China over the last few years and it just sickens me the way they treat their people.