my sister-in-law Stephanie, my sister-in-law Carol and my sister Bridget (in that order but with many months in between).
I'm making my own rules and taking questions from from each since they aren't all the same.
If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
I'd go to southern Italy, southern France, Thailand, South America, other states in the US. . . The places to see are endless but I'd start with southern Italy because I lived there for about a year and a half and fell in love with the culture. I heart la Sicilia and its art, heavenly food, people and weather. Oh, and my hot husband would be my traveling buddy. . . and Gelato Galor!
Facts about me:
1. I'm extremely sensitive to what others think and I cry easily if people are mean or if I get my feelings hurt.
2. I love being a woman. In fact, it makes my heart sing to know that I am female and part the female existence. I love strong women who stand (and move) for goodness and I love that the earth is referred to as female. I love earthy movement and dance and how we are supported by this lovely lady--the earth.
3. I can go back and forth from being punctual and absent-minded. Last July 19th Jason and I both forgot our anniversary! I remembered in the middle of August! I think I move from one extreme to another with other areas of my life too--I'm a true Libra with those balances at war.
4. I'm a daydreamer.
5. I love natural things- natural foods, fashion and medicine. Soren was born at home and it was one of the most spiritual and difficult experiences of my life. He was welcomed to the world by Jason, my sister Bridget, my dear friend and midwife Karly, my midwife Diane (a true pioneer among women), my mom and my sister Charla. It was a sacred experience that I treasure for all that it was--deliriously hard, empowering, and life changing. A great song in a chapter of my life.
6. I got a degree in dance and it has been so incredibly useful and meaningful to my life. Although it was quite common to hear statements like "what a fun major" I was completely fulfilled in my studies not only in areas of technique and performance but also in academia. I see dance as an instrument for so many areas of life including the arts, therapy, humanities, culture, anatomy, spirituality, fitness, communication, integration and more.
OK, enough about me. I'm tagging Megan.