Wednesday, October 21, 2009

eight things

I was tagged oh so long ago and I've tried to do the first question a couple of times and I just realized that I need to changed it a bit. Every time I tried to remember 8 things I did yesterday I just couldn't. I know that is so sad but here are 8 things I did today:

laundry
took my pink coat to the dry cleaners
went for a walk with the kids to the new children's clothing store Peace & Jam (very cute stuff)
ran into a friend on the way to the gardens with the kids (we didn't make it to the gardens)
brought her little boy home to play with Soren
went to rehearsal
danced
put Dahlia to bed. . .

8 things I'm looking forward to:

Christmas
Jason's graduation
Dahlia's Birthday
tomorrow
living in a ground floor flat or a one story house
living near family again
teaching a fun Halloween dance class on Halloween
spending more time with Jason


8 favorite shows:

The office
SNL
Parks and Recreation
David Letterman
. . . and that's it. I don't have TV so I watch shows that Jason brings home :)

8 Favorite Restaurants:

Wagamamas
Little Italy
Bombay House
La Cucina
La Buca Di Beppo
my sisters' houses :)--better than eating out
authentic Mexican restaurants
. . .and I can't think of another one. We don't eat out much.

Now I'm tagging:

Michelle
Megan
Bridget
Meagan
Stephanie
Charla
Angie
Paige

1 comment:

Carol said...

Dahlia's birthday????? what are you talking about??? She CANT be that old! I haven't even held her yet ;(

Cute little list. Look at you on a blogging roll!