Sunday, May 25, 2008

before and after






Ta Da!! I cut my hair a about a month ago and never got around to posting about it. I hadn't cut it in a very long time (besides the occasional trim and those were minimal). This is the forth time I've gone from long hair to a really short do so I'm over the nervous phase but I always feel bad for the stylist who cuts my hair because I have tons of it. I know it doesn't look incredibly thick but don't be deceived. I've got loads of hair and when I get it cut I feel so free.

PS. The park I'm at in the last photo is Kelvingrove Park near our flat. Isn't it magical? The pink, red, yellow and orange flowers fill my heart with happiness. I'll have to post more photos so you can see all of the vibrant colors.

12 comments:

Jason said...

Cammie, you are just always hot! Long hair or short. Yowza!

suvi said...

Gorgeous Cammie! you're making me have short hair envy!

p.s. your trip to italy looks A-Mazing!

Stephanie said...

I love your hair, so cute.

mere said...

Awesome! Welcome back!

Bridget said...

I meant to tell you from your Italy pics that I loved your new do. You are hot.

charles said...

Yes! We loves it. (as always)

Michelle said...

ah, there is the cammie we all know and love. i'm just saying that bc i've never really seen or known you with long hair, except for your last visit. but really you are just beautiful no matter what.

Megan and Vinny said...

love it... love it! remember when you used to have me trim the back of your hair? and remember the one time i cut your neck? oops! love you!

Carol said...

your hair was that shrot when I met you. love it, it suits ya.

btw...what a treat to talk to you yesterday. samantha really wanted to say hi too but i missed her, wanna call again???? :)

Pam said...

I love your cute short hair! I'm getting a haircut tomorrow and I think I'll go a little shorter than usual after being inspired by your cute doo!
(from Pam, Stephanie's buddy)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for the add to your blogroll, and great cut by the way!! It's nice to meet another dancing mom (who is also a libra as well - ha ha). My little boy is almost 10 months old. Feel free to visit our family blog. Take care!!

Melody said...

You look amazing with short hair. It's very hip and fits your personality so well.