Thursday, March 19, 2009

At the beginning of this month I had a 3 month old and a 3 year old. Now I have a 4 month old and a 4 year old!!!

To see the inspiration for my mushroom cake and cupcakes go here . . .Soren thought it was pretty neat.



We had a great time with family and Soren's aunt Bridget taught him how to play "Froggy's in the Milk Pan and Can't Get Out". . . and we ate way too much cake! Note to self: Don't plan a Birthday party for a 4 year old in the evening. By the end of the party it was HIS party and he could cry if he wanted to. A little too much sugar goes a long way!




He got a superman pajama outfit from his Grandma Pat and when he put it on he asked "now can I save the day?" I told him "yes" and he said, "for real?"--it was so funny.

Peace, love and happiness. . . peace out.

5 comments:

Vikki Miller said...

I can't wait to see you on Sunday!

In December I got to play froggy in the Milk pan it was fantastic. The best hiding place was Meila's – in her cupboard. Fantastic. It took mary and I a really long time to find her.

love xxx

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

happy birthday Soren. You are such a cute mom!

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures, thanks for sharing. The cake and cupcakes turned out really cute. The kids look really happy. What a fun party, wished I could have been there. Give them a love.

Meaghan said...

Happy Birthday Soren! The cake is so cute. Dahlia is adorable!

Carol said...

love the little mushroom cake...how cute are YOU! happy belated birthday to Soren. Can't believe he is FOUR!