Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday, Cammie!







Cammie turns the big 30 today. I just wanted to post something about her to celebrate it, and let her know how wonderful she is.

Cammie and I have been married for four years now, and they have been the best. Life before I met Cammie was cold and lonely, and didn't even feel like life had begun or was real life until we were married and started our little family. I loved Cammie so much when we were dating, but it is so much more after being married and watching her be such a great mother to Soren. She takes such good care of him, and he loves her more than anything in the world. Cammie always wants to do what is right, and is always concerned about how others are feeling. She is a great example to Soren and me. She is always so beautiful, and I just feel incredibly lucky to have her in my life.

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Cammie. Check my blog for your birthday wishes. We love you. : ) Happy day.

Emily S. said...

hey girl-- welcome to the club!! You look WONDERFUL for 30, and i bet the best years are still ahead.

BirdieMann said...

Happy Cammie day! We hope you have a great one and an even greater year.

Cammie said...

Thanks everyone! What a special surprise it was to wake up and find this post with your comments!

Jason, I love you so much--you are my wonderful, sweet, husband and I'm so grateful!

sun moon rainbow farmer said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Cammie!
I hope you have a beautiful day with your dudes! Hugs and love to you all.

Carol said...

Aawww...that was so nice Jason! You two make a great family. We miss you guys.

Hope you have a wonderful day Cammie and feel Super Special!!!

charles said...

happy wappy bappy birthday, cammie.

i'm talking to you now...

i love you.

you are my favorite ever!

Bridget said...

Happy happy birthday cammie dear, I love you so much you should know, if I had a wish then it would be a happy happy birthday to you from me

Meaghan said...

Happy birthday Cammie! I hope your 30th year is wonderful.

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Cammie. What a sweet post from Jason. Hope you day was everything you wanted it to be!

Michelle said...

What how did I miss this! Happy Birthday Cammie- Love you and can't wait for you to be back in the states again- at least then there would be a possibility of visiting! Happy Late Birthday!

Megan and Vinny said...

happy birthday cammie! welcome to the group of us who will be forever 29!!!
-Megan

suvi said...

happy birthday cammie, a little bit late-- this is what I get for neglecting my blog reading while studying for a midterm. That's it, no more studying for me!

You are wonderful and have an amazing 30th year of life!

Melody said...

Happy Birthday! 30 is great! You are gorgeous, your husband is right. I hope it's a great year for you!